This post contains all of the information you need to know for the
PikaCity Latest Pixelmon Update! Read carefully!
- We are updating June 2nd at 8 PM EST.
- You will not lose your badges.
- You will lose your enderchest and inventory.
- You will not lose your Pokemon.
- Held items on your Pokemon will be glitched out and not transferred.
- You will not lose your money balance.
- The entire map will be reset.
Exciting times! Here is what I recommend you do now to prepare:
- The last week of May, liquidate all of your items into cash by selling everything at the store. Then once the new update comes and the new store is ready at the new spawn, buy the items you need back with the money you made. Also, /sellclaimblocks !!!!!
- Learn how to run Pixelmon on Minecraft 1.8.9. There are different ways to do this via the Pixelmon Launcher (easiest) or creating a new 1.8.9 Forge profile on your Minecraft launcher. Here is a video to help you with that. I can also help you on Skype.
Feel free to add me @ Zachincraft.
I hear many people saying that they are unable to run the latest version of Pixelmon on their computer. Chances are that this is not true. Many people do not know how to allocate more RAM to Minecraft or optimize their video settings correctly. Even with a $150 potato laptop, you can decently run this game, trust me!
The current server (on 1.7.10) will stay online at a different IP for a while for those who take longer to update. I hope everyone is as excited as I am! I will now post some awesome screenshots to hype you up! Comment below!
The test server is going very well and we may be able to open earlier than expected.
We will have a few changes to the new server, including a new spawn, new land claiming procedures and of course, the awesome new changes in latest Pixelmon.
- You will keep your pokemon
- You will not keep your enderchest or inventory
- You will keep your balance
- If you have purchased ranks, commands or anything, you will keep them
(keep in mind you may have to make a forum thread or remind a staff member, since the first week will be a bit hectic :P )
I am extremely excited for this update, as it is something we have been waiting for years now. If you do not know how to update to Pixelmon for 1.8 or have lag issues, I will be posting a video here soon explaining some tips and tricks on the best ways to run it optimally.